Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Interview with Gilgamesh.

Recently, I was able to obtain a meeting with the grand adventurer Gilgamesh. After tracking him down by mail, I was able to get him to agree to an interview at a local coffee shop. The following is our exchange, word for word.

So Gilgamesh, I'm so happy i was finally able to score an interview with you. You sir, are not an easy man to find.
Gilgamesh has no need to be found. He finds all he needs to find and that is final.

Woah woah, easy there big fella. I was just trying to say that i find it hard to believe that you don't have an email or cellphone.
What is E-male? I am the one and only Alpha male! You and your E-male are normal humans who will never surpass my greatness.

Right. So anyway, Have you gone on anymore big adventures since your quest for immortality?
My whole live is a quest, silly mortal. I will finish all that the full gods desire of me to so I can expand and rule Uruk for all of my life.

Sounds good. So, I know you were pretty shaken up by the death of Enkidu. How do you feel about that now?
Enkidu? No!! Why did eh have to DIE??? CURSE YOU GODS!! If he can die that i can too right? WHY WHY WHY??!!


At this point he ran out of the coffee shop, slaying two baristas in the process. I have tried to obtain a follow up interview, but i have once again lost contact with Gilgamesh.

No comments: